-Monitor market conditions;
-Regularly check for competitors offering and trends;
-Search for new requests from customers;
-Monitor market studies, new trends on the retail market, customers orientations;
-Evaluate monthly performance/KPIs and track weekly sales figures;
-Negotiate and establish relationship with local suppliers;
-Prepare negotiations with suppliers;
-Negotiate with suppliers about commercial and legal terms;
-Continuously improve buying processes;
-Secure delivery of shop products;
-Define promotions in close alignment with local Marketing/ Department Manager Convenience Retail Management;
-Collect and prepare daily, weekly and monthly statistical Convenience Retail Management , Sales and Stock Reports;
-Prepare/monitor shop planograms ;
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
• University degree (economics, business & administration);
• Work experience in similar field: 1-3 years (international experience or multinational environment experience would be an advantage);
• Proficient in English, Romanian, Russian;
• Computer literate;
• Personal organization and time management skills, including multi-tasking ability;
• Project management skills;
• Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills;
• Strong negotiation skills.
If you think you are a proper candidate, please send your CV and Cover Letter in English to the following email address: email@example.com , specifying the position for which you are applying.
Please include “Expert Category Management (Beverages and Non Food 2 categories )” in the subject of your Email.
Only applicants who meet the requirements will be invited for interview.