Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2000+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
As an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day realization of services, proactively managing risk, and improving quality. Project Management responsibilities generally align with industry-standard Project Manager activities. You will work closely with a Delivery Manager to ensure the services meet customer goals, are high quality, and deliver value. You will work closely with a project team to ensure each team member can accomplish their professional goals leading to higher employee satisfaction and improved employee retention.
• Have 6+ years of overall experience in IT industry and 3+ years in the Project Management in IT;
• Have been leading teams of 5+ people and have experience in running Agile teams;
• Have previous experience in outsourcing services ideally with customers from US or Western Europe;
• Have been leading full-function teams (BA, UI/UX, Developers, QA, DevOps);
• Are fluent in English (both verbal and written);
• Can demonstrate knowledge of actual engineering practices and are able and desire to implement it;
• Be able to manage project scope, schedule, and costs;
• Be able to measure team performance and quality; foresee and handle issues with these appropriately;
• Have a good understanding of major motivation factors and knowledge of conflicts resolution approaches;
• Have a good understanding of Issues/Risk Management and mitigation planning;
• Can demonstrate great communication skills and are able to identify stakeholders and establish communications with the client and inside the team;
• Have great presentation skills and ability to lead meetings with the client and teams;
• Can effectively perform personal daily and weekly planning;
• Are attentive to detail, process-oriented and focused on continues improvements;
• Can demonstrate good problem-solving skills, including ability to see the whole picture, to break work down to the logical, manageable chunks, to see the
consequences (side effects) of changes or new functionality, to negotiate estimates, scope & schedule changes to the client and react to all the challenges in a
professional and time manner;
• It would be great advantage if you have experience in working as part of a distributed team and experience with Jira and Confluence, including its configuration for
the project/team needs.
What Do We Offer?
• New technologies & experience working on international projects;
• 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
• Competitive salary and full social package;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Rest/Game Room;
• Multisport card;
• Paid Lunches;
• Corporate events for employees and their families;
• English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org