Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2000+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company. Offerings custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Moldovan R&D center to 150 professionals by the next year we are actively looking for a strong QA Automation engineer with extensive experience in testing high-quality, large-scale applications in international environments.
You should have good coding skills for designing and implementing various automated solutions, to be detail-oriented and to possess excellent troubleshooting abilities. If you also have a good technical background, then we would love to have you on board.
You will be responsible for functional, end to end testing & automation development. The ideal candidate will, not only bring the knowledge of standard good testing practices and solutions, but also hands-on experience in automation frameworks, analytical and debugging skills. You will work cross-functionally with multiple product teams to deliver high quality product integrations.
What You'll Do
• Build advanced automated test suites;
• Create and maintain automated test cases in the existing automation framework;
• Discuss test strategies, plan and execute test cases via UI, API automation;
• Work closely with product and development teams to clarify requirements, ensure testability and provide feedback on functional and technical design;
• Conduct code reviews to manage quality of the tests created by development and automation teams;
• Create/evaluate test tools to improve test process and quality;
• Implement and help the team embrace best automation practices to maintain quality;
• Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the development process.
.NET, C#, Selenium, SQL
• BS in Computer Science or equivallent;
• 3+ years of experience working with TDD, BDD UI automation frameworks and developing automation scripts;
• Strong hands-on experience writing automation scripts in any of the following - Java, C#;
• Good knowledge of Selenium test automation;
• Testing experience in API testing, API automation tools;
• Demonstratable Analytical & Problem-solving skills;
• Experience with Agile and best practices for the full software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (Git),
build processes, testing and ongoing maintenance;
• Good written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills;
• Experience in CI tools Teamcity, Jenkins etc;.
• Middle level written and verbal English.
What Do We Offer?
• New technologies & experience working on international projects;
• 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
• Competitive salary and full social package;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Rest/Game Room;
• Multisport card;
• Corporate events for employees and their families;
• English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org