Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2000+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
Our client's specialization is mortgages. The business idea is to use the value of one’s home to consolidate debt and reduce fees. The group has 2000+ employees in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ.
What You'll Do
• Test the requirements and address the gaps and discrepancies with the Product Owner;
• Participate in the system architecture/design work;
• Implement product features following the modern engineering practices;
• Help with testing to expedite product increment delivery;
• Perform defects troubleshooting and fixing;
• Actively work with the team on building the common knowledge base of the domain, QA practices, Engineering practices, Tools usage patterns, etc.;
• Constantly work on team’s professional skills and level.
Go/Java, RDBMS, Clouds, Git
• 3+ years of software development experience;
• Upper-Intermediate speaking English or higher;
• General understanding of enterprise software architectures;
• Experience utilizing agile software development approach;
• Collaborative mindset with strong interpersonal communication skills;
• Quick learner;
• Details oriented and focused on Quality;
• Curious about how things work.
What Do We Offer?
• New technologies & experience working on international projects;
• 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
• Competitive salary and full social package;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Rest/Game Room;
• Multisport card;
• Paid Lunches;
• Corporate events for employees and their families;
• English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com