Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2000+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
Our client is a company dedicated to improving fitness and offering its customers a healthy way to live. The company`s innovative programs, world-class training, nutrition and holistic approach to wellness will guide people toward a healthy way of life by engaging areas of interest. The chain is spread on more than 150 destinations in 41 major markets in U.S. and Canada. We need to expand our team with an experienced iOS Developer to develop and support our client’s mobile application (iOS Swift).
What You'll Do
• Design and build applications for iOS platforms;
• Ensure performance and quality of the application;
• Collaborate with cross functional team to define and design the app;
• Perform checks on correct functionality of app;
• Integrate application with backend tools such as cloud, APIs and push notifications;
• Responsible to help maintain code quality, organization and automation;
• Responsible for providing prototypes and proofs of concepts;
• Use encryption tools to safeguard content.
• 5+ years of experience in software design & development;
• 3+ years of experience developing native apps for iOS in Objective-C or Swift;
• Excellent hands-on skills with iOS application development and testing tools;
• Experience working with dynamic data using services (e.g., JSON, REST APIs, Graph-QL, etc.);
• Experience with UIKit, CoreAnimation, Combine and Foundation Libraries;
• Experience with MVVM, MVI, View Models, Reactive Programming, and other architectures;
• Experience with design/development/use of analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Signal, Flurry, Google Analytics);
• Experience with SwiftUI;
• Good communicator (in English) and team player with strong organizational skills.
What Do We Offer?
• New technologies & experience working on international projects;
• 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
• Competitive salary and full social package;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Rest/Game Room;
• Multisport card;
• Paid Lunches;
• Corporate events for employees and their families;
• English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org