Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Moldovan R&D center to 150 professionals by the next year we are actively looking for a strong Front End Developer.
He/she will help us further build our capability and will have a powerful impact in the development of the overall team in Moldova.
The team is looking for a Software Engineer with experience in Angular technologies. You will work with product team to define requirements and design features that are user-friendly and technically sound. You will build out Angular-based applications from scratch following microservices architecture and modern best practices including unit tests and CI-CD pipelines. We use agile methodologies, and all your work will be code reviewed, tested, and released.
What You'll Do
• Design and Develop with Angular;
• Collaborate effectively with product owners, design, and QA to define specifications and deliver features iteratively;
• Be passionate about code quality, testing and performance;
• Integrated with external APIs.
Angular, Modern UI Frameworks, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL DB, Azure, Kubernetes
• Minimum 3 years of experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining solutions using Angular;
• Understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns;
• Understanding of standard software engineering best practices and methodologies;
• Good communication skills in verbal and written English;
• Experience with Agile Processes;
• Experience with major cloud providers (Azure or AWS) is preferred;
• Experience in developing distributed applications is preferred;
• Experience in NoSQL databases is preferred;
• Experience in mentoring junior developers on a project is preferred;
What Do We Offer?
• New technologies & experience working on international projects;
• 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
• Competitive salary and full social package;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Rest/Game Room;
• Multisport card;
• Paid Lunches;
• Corporate events for employees and their families;
• English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org