- Proven strong oral and written skills in English and Romanian;
- Confident PC user (MS Office, google-docs, etc.)
- Multitasking, responsible;
- Attentive to details
- Eagerness to work in a global role
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain files and records up to date;
- Work with documentation
- Assist at on-boarding/off-boarding;
- Create regular reports and update internal databases;
- Work with resumes for our open positions, schedule interviews, keep track of interview results;
- Create and maintain other relevant HR documentation related to the employee lifecycle according to business policies and processes.
- Provide support to the local HR team in maintaining the local legal requirements as Employee’s Health and Safety at Workplace, other relevant documentation.
- Attractive salary based on execution /experience / skills;
- Excellent opportunity to grow;
- Flexible working hours upon which you agree with your manager;
- Working within a young and dynamic team;
- Regular team events;
Est Computer, founded in 2000, is one of the oldest companies in Eastern Europe. It was distinguished with the International Star for Quality in Geneva in 2012 for its achievements, customer satisfaction and care of its employees. We are located in Chisinau, str. Mihai Viteazul 15A, Digital Park Building.
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject Administrative Assistant