Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
Wealth management platform aimed at putting financial control back in the hands of the globally-minded mass affluent which includes Web and Mobile applications.
What You'll Do
Develop high-quality Epics and Features requirements in close collaboration with Development Team and onshore Product Owner. The Client's Business Department will describe business needs on a really high level to BA, who will then decompose features into user stories and work effectively with the offshore developers.
The business analyst’s primary responsibility is to understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Under the general direction of the Client's Business Department, directs analysis activities for projects requiring high degrees of functional integration.
Core Java , Scala, Groovy, Jira, Spring Framework, Docker, Kubernete, Oracle, MongoDB, Grafana
• Experience in Agile;
• Ability to function independently;
• Minimum 3 years of BA Experience;
• Experience with Analyzing and Documeting Requirements with Acceptance Criteria;
• Experience communicating with stakeholders and clients.
What Do We Offer?
• New technologies & experience working on international projects;
• 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
• Competitive salary and full social package;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Rest/Game Room;
• Multisport card;
• Paid Lunches;
• Corporate events for employees and their families;
• English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org