Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company. Offerings custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Moldovan R&D center to 150 professionals by the next year we are actively looking for a strong QA Automation engineer with extensive experience in testing high-quality, large-scale applications in international environments.
You should have good coding skills for designing and implementing various automated solutions, to be detail-oriented and to possess excellent troubleshooting abilities. If you also have a good technical background, then we would love to have you on board.
Our client is one of the leading providers for quality management solutions (QMS). Their primary customers are pharma and medical companies. They support more than 700 on-premise and cloud implementations in more than 30 countries across the world.
They offer analytical solutions that help their customer to lower risk, increase efficiency allowing manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors to collaborate in a seamless and integrated environment. Main platform is built on Salesforce and works with multiple webservices primarily built on Java.
What You'll Do
• Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases;
• Liaise with internal teams and with the client teams to identify system requirements;
• Implement, run and maintain automated tests using the following tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG or Junit;
• Participate in CI configuration processes using Jenkins;
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
• Develop and apply testing processes for existing products to meet client needs;
• Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
• 3 – 5+ years of experience as a QA Auto Engineer;
• Minimum 2 years of experience developing code in Java;
• Have practical experience in testing of API;
• Understand of SQL and the ability to write queries;
• Experience in testing front-end websites;
• Experience in working in JIRA;
• Nice to have: working experience with Browser Stack, Report Portal;
• Strong understanding of test plans, test procedures, and test cases;
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently;
• Fast learner & strong team player;
• Be open to occasionally perform manual testing (this job will likely have 90% automation and 10 % manual);
• Experience working with Agile Teams and understanding of Agile/Scrum;
• Understand the Quality Assurance Best Practices (including how to determine what should be tested, what can/should be automated);
• Experience in writing automated tests in Selenium with C# (or similar technologies with willingness to learn C#);
• Understand how to translate requirements into test cases and how to determine which tests can/should be automated;
• Very good communication skills, applicable in multinational environments;
• Very good English (both written and verbal).
What Do We Offer?
• New technologies & experience working on international projects;
• 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
• Competitive salary and full social package;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Rest/Game Room;
• Multisport card;
• Paid Lunches;
• Corporate events for employees and their families;
• English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org