About the company
Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Moldovan R&D center to 150 professionals by 2023 we are actively looking for a strong QA Manual Engineer, with extensive experience in testing high-quality, large-scale applications in international environments.
He/she will help us further build our QA capability and will have a powerful impact in the development of the overall team.
Being part of highly collaborative teams for market-leading client, we’ll cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values the passion for excellence.
What You'll Do
• Be responsible with the maintenance of the full process of testing to make sure that it is well defined and planned;
• Execute the plan, manage all the activities to ensure that all the requirements are met and the solution works as expected;
• Be responsible for creating and executing the test cases;
• Identify & test the risks and communicate the results;
• Work closely with Developers for defect resolution and team lead for deadline meet.
• 2 + years of experience as a QA Engineer;
• Graduate degree preferred;
• Understand the software testing process;
• Experience in test documentation creation;
• Experience in Functional\Regression, UI, Integration, Acceptance, Cross-Browsers testing;
• Understand Web, Desktop and mobile testing specifics;
• Skilled at requirement and technical analysis;
• Experience in Project and Test management systems;
• Skilled at tasks estimation and prioritizing;
• Skilled at testing scopes definition;
• Experience in Agile methodology;
• Experience in testing risks identifying;
• Understand client-server architecture;
• Worked with Dev tools;
• Skilled at HTML, CSS, XML, JSON;
• Understand network protocols;
• Experience in API testing;
• Familiar with SQL database or others;
• English Intermediate+.
What Do We Offer?
• New technologies & experience working on international projects;
• 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
• Competitive salary and full social package;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Rest/Game Room;
• Multisport card;
• Paid Lunches;
• Corporate events for employees and their families;
• English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com