Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As an IT Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment process: sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions. You will work closely with Country Manager and HR Manager in Moldova, as well as with Practice Leads and HR colleagues in other countries.
What You'll Do
• Focus on employee onboarding, adaptation, and retention, support exit process;
• Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads;
• Work on increasing employee satisfaction;
• Implement HR metrics and analyze them, propose solutions based on collected data;
• Provide partnership with managers on people management matters;
• Labour market monitoring;
• Create cool HR brand together with Marketing department;
• Assist with the main activities within the HR department;
• Corporate events and team buildings (training, sports, entertainment, etc.).
• Have a proven work experience as a Recruiter/HR Manager;
• Have extensive candidate network in Moldova;
• Have hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype, structured);
• Can demonstrate technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles;
• Are familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases;
• Have solid understanding of HR practices;
• High level of self-organization and time management skills, outstanding communication skills, multitasking;
• Upper-Intermediate level of English and Romanian.
What Do We Offer?
• New technologies & experience working on international projects;
• 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
• Competitive salary and full social package;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Rest/Game Room;
• Multisport card;
• Paid Lunches;
• Corporate events for employees and their families;
• English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com