Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
Coherent Solutions offers the opportunity to become a member of the big team. Project is divided into 5 sub teams where each owns a part of the platform. Each team works in close collaboration with US team members. Project uses iterative approach for feature delivery. Along with new features, teams are working on constant technical and process improvements and on tech debt elimination.
Person who we are looking for will be managing the account with a size of 60 + people. He/she will be working closely with Mobile, Business Intelligence and Backend team leads and helping them to overcome existing issues, build and improve relationship with client, help to define and execute strategic initiatives to develop the team. He/she also will be responsible for keeping team motivated and engaged.
What You'll Do
• Motivation and retention of the team;
• Staffing management, onboarding/roll off of people;
• Identify and develop process and structure opportunities and improvements;
• Facilitate the team to create the adequate goals and achieve them;
• Support teams in resolving roadblocks and urgent issues as needed;
• Facilitate learning activities inside of the team/ cross-team;
• Train and mentor team leads;
• Manage key stakeholders expectations;
• Build strong trusted relationship with client;
• Improve quality and performance of the team using metrics as measurement tool.
• High level of verbal and written English;
• Solid understanding of development process;
• Technical background is a big plus;
• 8+ years of overall experience in IT industry;
• 4+ years in the Project Management in IT;
• Understanding of project scope management, including changes management;
• Understanding of Issues/Risk Management and mitigation planning;
• Ability to measure and improve team performance and quality;
• Ability to set the strategic vision for the team and come up with the SMART goals;
• Ability and willingness to develop team members professionally;
• Good presenter skills and ability to drive meetings with the client and teams;
• Knowledge of conflicts resolution approaches;
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with client and team;
• Having sense of urgency and ability to escalate issues in a timely manner;
• Strong and diplomatic negotiation skills;
• Strong decision making skills: collaborative and top-down decisions;
• Strong critical thinking;
• Flexibility and openness for feedback.
What Do We Offer?
• New technologies & experience working on international projects;
• 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
• Competitive salary and full social package;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Rest/Game Room;
• Multisport card;
• Paid Lunches;
• Corporate events for employees and their families;
• English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org