Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
Our client is the leader in providing solutions for Quality in Assembly, Manufacturing and Laboratory operations around the globe. This company possesses more than 40 years of experience, a global presence and world class solutions.
Their applications utilize portable, fixed, and unattended data collection stations on assembly lines to collect and analyze data from such varying factors as weight, torque of bolts, thickness of materials, gaps in welds/seams, etc.
What You'll Do
• Set up and plan design process on the project, set priorities to product requirements;
• Plan and conduct user research, business and competitor analysis;
• Define user groups and personas;
• Design information architecture and user flows;
• Create interfaces and interaction prototypes;
• Plan and conduct usability audit;
• Create and maintain UI style guides;
• Hand off clean, high-fidelity mockups to developers;
• Conduct UI review to make sure the developed solution is aligned with the mockups;
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers;
• Daily commutation with the client.
• Ability to perform tech lead activities;
• Extensive Python development experience;
• Experience with Django and the multi-tenant security models is required;
• Experience with Cloud and DevOps Tools (Azure - required, AWS - optional);
• Thorough understanding Docker, Kubernetes is highly preferred;
• A solid understanding of security models;
• Experience with APIs/backend code written in other languages: C#.NET, ASP.NET Core, WEB API;
• Familiarity with JSON Web Token (JWT);
• Database – SQL Server, SQL Lite;
• DevOps principles to commit, merge/branch, build and deploy code;
• Ability to use version management tools like GIT and MS Source Control;
• Knowledge of deployment concepts of rollout and rollback, webserver, app server deployment, database scripts rollout and monitoring;
• Familiarity with Agile / SCRUM, Story development across layers; Requirements Engineering.
What Do We Offer?
• New technologies & experience working on international projects;
• 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
• Competitive salary and full social package;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Rest/Game Room;
• Multisport card;
• Paid Lunches;
• Corporate events for employees and their families;
• English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com