Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Moldovan R&D center to 150 professionals by 2023 we are actively looking for a strong Senior Java Developer, with extensive experience in building high-quality, large-scale applications in international environments.
He/she will help us further build our Java capability and will have a powerful impact in the development of the overall team/office. This is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career in IT. Being part of highly collaborative teams for market-leading client, we’ll cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values the passion for excellence.
Our client, Intradiem, is the market leader in contact center robotic process automation (RPA). The patented platform delivers a proven approach for automating currently manual management processes. Through automation, Intradiem enables contact centers to effectively reduce cost and increase employee engagement in industries including financial services, telecommunications, insurance and healthcare. Intradiem is investing heavily into their platforms. They have engaged Coherent Solutions as a strategic partner to double their development capacity to continue to build their platform.
What You'll Do
• Be responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining components of complex scope of Intradiem’s Enterprise SaaS application;
• Work as a fully contributing team member under broad guidance of the Development Team Leads, Managers, Software Architects, and Product Managers to
develop new functionality through Intradiem’s Software Development Life Cycle process;
• Meet with product managers to break down ideas and user stories;
• Research and provide direction for technologies and frameworks to be added to our stack;
• Maintain quality, ensure responsiveness of applications, provide optimization guidance where necessary;
• Perform regular code reviews for junior members of the team;
• Collaborate with the Sustaining Engineering team to troubleshoot production issues;
• Mentor junior engineers on the team;
• Strive for Continuous integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) best practices.
Java 8, Java 11, SQL
• 5+ years of Java development experience and the ability to work independently;
• Strong knowledge of Java 8&11, Spring Boot, AWS, MariaDB, SQL, Microservices, Active MQ, Hadoop; .Net knowledge is a plus;
• The ability to design systems based on business requirements;
• Eagerness and ability to mentor junior engineers and to supervise others depending of experience in this regard;
• Ability to fully understand current design and architecture and make design recommendations;
• Appropriate knowledge of software development patterns and practices;
• Desire and ability to understand business domain into details required to create fully -functional code;
• Attention to details, willing to create support high-quality code with good performance metrics;
• Strong communication skills.
What Do We Offer?
• New technologies & experience working on international projects;
• 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
• Competitive salary and full social package;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Rest/Game Room;
• Multisport card;
• Paid Lunches;
• Corporate events for employees and their families;
• English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org