Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
What You'll Do
• Set up and plan design process on the project, set priorities to product requirements;
• Plan and conduct user research, business and competitor analysis;
• Define user groups and personas;
• Design information architecture and user flows;
• Create interfaces and interaction prototypes;
• Plan and conduct usability audit;
• Create and maintain UI style guides;
• Hand off clean, high-fidelity mockups to developers;
• Conduct UI review to make sure the developed solution is aligned with the mockups;
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers;
• Daily commutation with the client.
Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Zeplin, Lucid Charts, Miro, Jira, Confluence
• Excellent communication skills, at least Upper Intermediate English level;
• Experience of working in cross-functional development team, as well as directly with client;
• Experience in conducting user research;
• Problem-solving aptitude, analytical mind with a business acumen;
• Ability to define user flows;
• Experience in creating high-fidelity interactive prototypes;
• Ability to quickly dive into a new domain;
• Ability to clearly communicate the design concept, argument design decisions;
• Help development teams to understand business goals, user problems, as well as analyse which features and solutions help to solve user problems;
• Ability to work with design systems, maintain them and create new UI components from scratch;
• A big plus would be experience in business analysis, working in product company;
• An up-to-date portfolio with UX/UI works, case studies;
• Knowledge sharing with team mates during workshops, trainings and mentoring sessions.
What Do We Offer?
• New technologies & experience working on international projects;
• 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
• Competitive salary and full social package;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Rest/Game Room;
• Multisport card;
• Paid Lunches;
• Corporate events for employees and their families;
• English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org