Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
Our client is a global leader in strategic enterprise solutions for the restaurant, cruise, foodservice and hospitality industries. The client allows organizations to centrally set-up, standardize and control all restaurant data at the corporate level, ultimately ensuring business rules and goals are in place across all locations. The company was founded in 1995, and since that time the client’s mission is to provide exceptional tools and solutions to help the company`s customers reduce food & beverage costs, drive labor efficiencies, and better manage the quality and consistency of their food service operations.
Coherent Solutions started working with this client in April 2013.
The project will involve working on an integrated basis with client’s technical team as they build new features and re-write their legacy platform to a new Java enterprise platform.
Working in this project requires the ability to work with minimum supervision while ensuring the highest quality assurance and testing standards.
The client’s environment is very fast paced and requires the developers to be able to process and develop to complex business requirements in a rapidly changing environment.
• Have 2-4 years of experience as Java developer;
• Have strong written and oral communication and organization skills;
• Are fluent in English;
• Are focused on results and quality;
• Are experienced in designing and building database logic for highly available applications;
• Are a team player with high energy and can-do attitude.
What Do We Offer?
• New technologies & experience working on international projects;
• 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
• Competitive salary and full social package;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Rest/Game Room;
• Multisport card;
• Paid Lunches;
• Corporate events for employees and their families;
• English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org