• Comply with working procedures and systems to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Liaise directly with Distributors in the processing of Walk-In/ PU orders, fast/accurate service.
• Managing the process of loading/unloading of trucks
• Respect FEFO rule for replenishment and pick & pack
• Alerting when any issues, coming with solutions
• Cooperation with Courier Company ensuring on time orders delivery to Members
• Cooperation with 3rd party warehouse for the replenishment of Sales Center, inventory managing
• Knowledge of languages: Romanian, Russian and English. Good PC skills
• The desire to learn and grow professionally;
• Good organizational skills.
• Reliability and dependability
• Confident, with good interpersonal skills;
• Flexible, communicative, energetic and enthusiastic;
• Skillful and able to work quickly and accurately;
• Proactive and with good organizational skills
• Team player
Education: Higher Education
• Previous experience logistics or warehousing would be a great advantage
• Experience of working in a team and dealing with people in a warehouse setting will improve your chances. Having retail experience and experience of working in a supervisory role is also advantageous.
A safe and comfortable workplace Motivational salary + annual bonus Full social package Voluntary insurance Meal vouchers
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com