About the company
Coherent Solutions is a custom software product development and consulting company. Our cross-functional global delivery model reduces development costs while increasing speed to market. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with locations in Moldova, Bulgaria, Romania, Lithuania, Ukraine and Belarus. Named a fastest-growing company in America, Inc. magazine.
Learn more: www.coherentsolutions.com.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
About the Project and the Role:
Our client is a company dedicated to improving fitness and offering its customers a healthy way to live. The company`s innovative programs, world-class training, nutrition and holistic approach to wellness will guide people toward a healthy way of life by engaging areas of interest. The chain is spread on more than 150 destinations in 41 major markets in U.S. and Canada. We need to expand our team with an experienced iOS Developer to develop and support our client’s mobile application (iOS Swift).
Your essential duties will include:
• Design and build applications for iOS platforms
• Ensure performance and quality of the application
• Collaborate with cross functional team to define and design the app
• Perform checks on correct functionality of app
• Integrate application with backend tools such as cloud, APIs and push notifications
• Responsible to help maintain code quality, organization and automation
• Responsible for providing prototypes and proofs of concepts
• Use encryption tools to safeguard content
The technical skillset we are looking for would be:
• 5+ years of experience in software design & development
• 3+ years of experience developing native apps for iOS in Objective-C or Swift
• Excellent hands-on skills with iOS application development and testing tools
• Experience working with dynamic data using services (e.g., JSON, REST APIs, Graph-QL, etc.)
• Experience with UIKit, CoreAnimation, Combine and Foundation Libraries
• Experience with MVVM, MVI, View Models, Reactive Programming, and other architectures
• Experience with design/development/use of analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Signal, Flurry, Google Analytics)
• Experience with SwiftUI
• Good communicator (in English) and team player with strong organizational skills
What’s in it for you?
• Attractive compensation and benefits package;
• Career coaching;
• Fantastic opportunities to develop your career in a fast growing company.
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org