About the company
Coherent Solutions is a custom software product development and consulting company. Our cross-functional global delivery model reduces development costs while increasing speed to market. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with locations in Moldova, Bulgaria, Romania, Lithuania, Ukraine and Belarus. Named a fastest-growing company in America, Inc. magazine.
Learn more: www.coherentsolutions.com .
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
Junior Quality Assurance Engineers at Coherent Solutions are responsible for the test execution, running all test activities from the test plan to ensure that all the requirements are met and that the solution works as expected, creating and executing the test cases, identifying and re-testing defect fixes and communicating results. The junior QA will work closely with Developers for defect resolution and team lead for deadline meet.
• Graduate degree preferred
• Understanding software testing process
• Understanding different types and levels of testing
• Can create test case, check lists
• Can prioritize testing tasks
• Can analyze and test functional requirements
• Can identify and report defects in right way
• Know how to create test reports
• Understanding client-server architecture
• Understanding Browser Dev tool
• Understanding HTML, CSS, XML, JSON
• Familiar with SQL database
• Good understanding computer science
• English Intermediate \ Intermediate+
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
• Strong analytic skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good team-player
• Enthusiasm to learn new technologies to improve efficiency
What’s in it for you?
• Attractive compensation and benefits package;
• Career coaching;
• Fantastic opportunities to develop your career in a fast growing company.
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org