About the company
Coherent Solutions is a custom software product development and consulting company. Our cross-functional global delivery model reduces development costs while increasing speed to market. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with locations in Moldova, Bulgaria, Romania, Lithuania, Ukraine and Belarus. Named a fastest-growing company in America, Inc. magazine.
Learn more: www.coherentsolutions.com .
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
Our client is a Silicon Valley technology company focused on solving some of the most prevalent data challenges in the financial industry.
Today, enterprises experience data quality challenges because existing metadata tools are static. This passive approach to data quality makes it difficult to measure KPIs across workflows, deliver on SLAs, efficiently conduct root cause analyses, and unlock enterprise knowledge.
Client’s mission is to empower enterprises to unlock their data, increase efficiency, and discover opportunities. Client’s Platform is an active data governance tool that enables end-to-end (E2E) trust and transparency of data and business flows.
By using the client’s Platform, enterprises can quickly recognize and resolve exceptions, exceed client and stakeholder expectations, and identify the most promising digital transformation opportunities.
Founded by entrepreneurs with deep expertise in big data and financial infrastructure, our client is a Silicon Valley technology company with additional sales offices in New York and London.
The client’s platform solves these problems by implementing an active data governance framework. The platform automatically builds, updates, monitors, and optimizes data dictionaries, glossaries, and catalogs. Using this dynamic approach to data quality and management, the platform creates E2E, integrated, and active lineages across disparate tools and systems.
• have strong understanding of Java core (5+ years of experience)
• have experience with distributed systems
• understand Enterprise system architecture and Clouds
• have strong communication skills and problem-solving mindset
• are able to listen to clients’ and team’s needs and find solutions
• are available to attend late meetings (California time) couple times a week
• are fluent in English
• are attentive to details and can demonstrate high level of responsibility
• if you have any experience with CDAP or other Data application platforms for building and managing data, with Apache Spark, Elasticsearch, AWS, Jenkins and
understanding of CI/CD patterns, it would be great advantage.
What’s in it for you?
• Attractive compensation and benefits package;
• Career coaching;
• Fantastic opportunities to develop your career in a fast growing company.
Contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com