About the company
Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Moldovan R&D center to 150 professionals by the next year we are actively looking for a strong Salesforce Developer.
He/she will help us further build our Salesforce capability and will have a powerful impact in the development of the overall team in Moldova.
Client’s mission is to empower the legal community to deliver optimal outcomes for their clients. The client’s platform streamlines and automates task management, document generation, intake management and client communications, while providing data-driven insights that help law firms scale. Built on Salesforce, client is a secure, extensible and rapidly evolving platform.
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Engineer to join our Product & Engineering team. As an Engineer, you will be part of an engineering team that is building software of exceptional quality. The ideal candidate has the ability to function in an agile software development lifecycle and will thrive in a hands-on, focused, productive and team-oriented environment.
• Function in 2-week sprint cycles while demonstrating the ability to independently problem solve and research solutions;
• Write high quality code with test coverage that accounts for both positive and negative test cases;
• Collaborate with the rest of the team in meetings, contributing ideas to help better the codebase, processes, and overall product;
• Be able to adapt to a fast-paced startup culture;
• Be able to understand the application of the Salesforce platform to the Legal Industry;
• Aura Components
• Lightning Web Components
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent professional experience;
• 2+ years hands-on development experience;
• Strong understanding of OOP concepts and substantial experience in one of more of the following languages: Java, C#, C++, PHP, and/or Ruby;
• Expert-level knowledge of Salesforce, and working knowledge of its proprietary languages, including Apex, Aura Components, and Lightning Web Components, or
• Experienced in Agile/SCRUM and TDD development methodologies;
• Experience developing managed packages on the Salesforce Platform, as a part of the ISV Partner Program;
What’s in it for you?
• Attractive compensation and benefits package;
• Career coaching;
• Fantastic opportunities to develop your career in a fast growing company.
Contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com