About the company
Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Moldovan R&D center to 150 professionals by the next year we are actively looking for a strong DevOps Engineer, with extensive experience in building contemporary CI/CD systems and deploying and maintaining applications and services located in multi cloud environment (AWS/GCP/On Prem).
He/she will help us further build our DevOps capability and will have a powerful impact in the development of the overall team in Moldova.
Our client is the company which pioneers the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners.
It is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, its platform allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence
You’ll be responsible for building contemporary CI/CD systems and for deploying and maintaining applications and services located in multi cloud environment (AWS/GCP/On Prem). Our team work mostly as RND, so we can choose technologies we want to use based on our experience or best practices.
• Work within an Agile team to develop and implement modern CI/CD tools;
• Recommend and implement creative solutions for improving of CI processes;
• Increase scalability and maintainability of infrastructure;
• Contribute to the modern monitoring system;
• Utilize the latest technologies and best DevOps practices;
• Experience in the design and development of CI systems;
• K8s experience is preferred;
• We are building everything in the cloud, so experience building, deploying and managing application in AWS is preferred;
• Experience using Ansible or Puppet is preferred;
• Strong Terraform (12+) and Jenkins skills nice to have;
• Knowledge of English (Intermediate at least);
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) along with a track record of success delivering large software projects;
• Demonstrated knowledge of commonly used software engineering concepts, practices, and procedures;
What’s in it for you?
• Attractive compensation and benefits package;
• Career coaching;
• Fantastic opportunities to develop your career in a fast growing company.
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org