About the company
Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Moldovan R&D center to 150 professionals by the next year we are actively looking for a strong .Net Developer, with extensive experience in building high-quality, large-scale applications in international environments.
He/she will help us further build our .Net capability and will have a powerful impact in the development of the overall team/office.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career in IT. Being part of highly collaborative teams for market-leading client, we’ll cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values the passion for excellence.
As a .Net Developer you will:
• Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products;
• Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities,
databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools;
• Determine hardware compatibility and/or influence hardware design.
• Collaborate with cross-functional product engineering teams to create quality software that customers love;
• Produce clean, consistent and well-organized code that is regularly pushed to production;
• Work with a team to identify and implement improvements in processes, practices and product;
• Work in a “build it and run it” environment where engineering teams build, deploy, monitor and support the components they own;
• Identify gaps in specifications and capability to “connect the dots” while on a deadline.
• Experience with .NET Core; basic MVC (not React/Angular), Azure, Blazor;
• Experience writing C# web applications across the full development stack;
• Experience with Blazor WebAssembly a plus;
• An understanding of the C#, REST, SaaS, MVC;
• Experience with SQL databases and ORM packages;
• Comfortable with Git;
• Open to receiving and giving feedback in a safe and inclusive work environment;
• Experience working in agile development team that applied and experimented with practices around emergent design, infrastructure automation and continuous
• Willingness to jump into legacy code to improve it when needed;
• Interested in working in multiple languages across all layers (from front-end to back-end);
• Maintains current technical expertise through continuing education, research, seminars and professional associations;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Additional experience with Cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP), and/or advanced front-end UI/UX is a plus;
• Spoken English intermediate+.
What’s in it for you?
• Attractive compensation and benefits package;
• Career coaching;
• Fantastic opportunities to develop your career in a fast growing company.
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org