A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service.
We are looking for:
People with knowledge or experience in the area of:
• finance / accounting / economics with a college or university degree;
• 1-2 year(s) of experience.
People with analytical skills and logical thinking skills who:
• are ready to undertake permanent cooperation with PwC;
• are communicative and willing to work in a team;
• communicate in English and Romanian;
• are familiar with MS Excel, 1C Accounting record program;
• have knowledge of the National Accounting Standards.
• Processing and keeping track of primary documents (payments and bank statements, expense reports, evidence of tax invoices);
• Keeping track of settlements with customers and suppliers, reconciliation of balances;
• Assisting chief-accountant in monthly/yearly closing procedures;
• Preparing internal financial and statistical reports;
• Providing support to colleagues from other lines of service.
• A professional and team-oriented work environment;
• Great colleagues to work with;
• Up-to-date technologies and IT equipment;
• Professional development and training opportunities.