Location: Chisinau, Moldova
What You Will Do:
• Manage development finance projects along their life-cycle (includes: scope, time, task, HR, quality, communication, expectations, relationships and cost management)
• Ensure project objectives and deliverables are completed on time and according to client expectations
• Interact and collaborate with expert teams on daily basis
• Keep contact with project stakeholders
• Facilitate regular project reporting (internally to senior management and externally to project stakeholders)
• Perform quality control of outputs produced in projects
• Provide administrative and research support to expert teams
Who You Are:
• Professional with project management experience (experience in consulting and/or certifications in project management are an advantage)
• Graduate with business or economic/financial degree
• Exceptional speaker and solid writer with perfect English
• An individual with strong organizational and managerial skills
• Critical thinker and a proactive and result-focused facilitator
What You Will Get:
• International and entrepreneurial work environment
• A continuous flow of interesting and challenging tasks
• Direct line to BFC senior management and company’s strategic clients and partners
• Fabulous teammates and secure workplace
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV in English to email@example.com by July 10, 2020. For details on the application process please visit us online at https://bfconsulting.com/careers/.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!