Chief Accountant (International Transport Company)
● Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions;
● Develop and maintain effective accounting system;
● Maintain accurate HR document-flow;
● Complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines;
● Prepare pre-consolidation package for mother company in Poland;
● Payroll (including delegations);
● Proactively performs preventive controls and initiates corrective actions when necessary;
● Providing accurate, completed & timely data reporting to statistical and other state authorities;
● Accounting month-end and year-end closing activities;
● Work with the external auditors.
● Higher education;
● Experience from 5 years as Chief Accountant;
● Good knowledge of computer: Excel, Word;
● Knowledge of languages: Romanian - high level, English - advanced level;
● Readiness for business trips 1-2 times a year.
● Stable employment in an international family company employing over 900 people throughout Europe;
● Competitive salary;
● Personal and professional growth with a passionate team;
● Work in an international environment.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code CAB in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86 ; +373 60 102 909