Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
Main duties and tasks:
● Supervision, Management and Control of Financial Planning, budgeting and forecasting processes in all Group companies on daily basis;
● Deviation analysis (actuals vs forecasts/budgets) on daily basis. (It is planned that after Implementation of Unified Accounting and Reporting process within the Group, actual Accounting data on everyday basis will be automatically imported in Online Budgeting and Reporting system and used by managers of different functions to control actuals vs budgets of their functions.);
● Participation in implementation and consolidation of Online budgeting processes within the Group (PL statement, Portfolio, Capex, Loan movement, Cash Flow);
● Participation in Development of Online Reporting and Budgeting system;
● Correctness, timeliness and reliability of budgets / forecasts in Online budgeting system for decision making;
● CF planning and management;
● Assumption updates;
● Expense, capex approval process;
● Everyday work with Business to ensure correct up-to-date budget tracking;
● Preparation of other Forecasts/Budgets required by Business;
● Management of all Budgeting and Analysis related questions.
● Higher degree in Finance or Accounting;
● Knowledge of Excel, Power BI (can be different BI tools as well), Slack, Asana;
● At least 3 years experience in Financial Planning/ Budgeting/ Forecasting;
● Preparation of Financial Reporting;
● Management of employees/teams;
● International experience;
● Knowledge of Romanian, Russian, English languages.
What company offers:
● Motivating salary and benefits;
● Fast growing and technology wise industry and environment;
● Unique learning experience in the international company;
● Working with a motivated and talented team;
● Growth opportunities.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code FPA in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909