• Advanced English Communication Skills
• Discipline: The ability to work independently towards a long term goal.
• Attention to detail
• Highly analytical with experience planning a strategic product roadmap.
• Experience leading a development team.
• 3 - 5 years of experience in building applications using Ruby on Rails and RSpec.
• Create RSpec specifications.
• Building complex Rails applications.
• Lead a team of developers.
• Develop and deploy refactorized code that is functional and passes all quality specs.
• Maintain good software development practices such as design patterns, refactorization, tests and documentation.
• Assist with live deployments to AWS.
Job Type: Full-time (ability to overlap 4-5 hours of California working hours)
Salary: $3000-$4500/month (Based on proven skills)