Bespoke security and protection service characterized by maximum efficiency, precise and careful preparations, and the very highest degree of discretion.
The eternal watchdog, providing top shelf service to those assigned to one’s charge, through exhaustive detailing and examination, ascertain individual and family weak spots, and hand engineer appropriate counter measures.
- Integrity, Loyalty, Adaptability and Fortitude.
- Active thinking, critical analysis and communication skills.
- Physically fit, and possess strong base knowledge in all facets of protective operations.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to various work-paces while always maintaining a high-level of attentiveness and energy.
- Exercises sound operational judgment, as well as flexibility to shifting priorities and challenges.
- Temporary or full time employment.
- Traveling is an option.
- Basic English communication is a must, and another language is an advantage.
- Possess a valid passport.
- Prior experience in the military, specifically in the field of combat and defense, is preferable but not mandatory.
Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Male and female candidates are welcome to apply. We encourange you to apply regardless of your country of residence.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please send your resume to the following email address email@example.com