Petrom-Moldova is looking for a part time position (4 hours/day) of Expert Procurement MD.
The position is responsible at country level for the following processes and activities:
• Implement local procurement strategy based on the group wide strategy;
• Harmonize both the operational and transactional procurement in MD to gain automation and digitalisation synergies;
• Lead the local procurement activities in MD for material/ services/ equipment or each kind of procurement process which cannot be consolidated regionally or globally or below respective thresholds;
• Support planning and ensure controlling of budget of the respective cost center;
• Ensure professional procurement process in MD at optimum cost and required quality and time frame and as per OMV Group Procurement Directive;
• Decide the acquisition strategy for non-consolidated purchases at group level;
• Follow up commercial claims (wrong delivery, wrong commercial terms);
• Carrying out of price and market studies for securing for an efficient, quality and profitable purchase;
• Keep continuously update on specific market conditions and management methods;
• Maintain Procurement data on specified server locations and Procurement databases;
• Provide input to the respective Corporate Procurement systems (Procurement Orders issuing, etc)
• University degree;
• Minimum 7 years of working experience (with at least 5 years of background in international strategic and operational procurement activities);
• knowledge of local suppliers and market constrains;
• good communication skills and intercultural awareness;
• flexibility and willingness for business travel;
• respective local languages (Romanian, Russian), English language skills (business fluent);
• advanced skills in procurement processes (tendering, bid evaluations, negotiations, expediting, contractor management);
• computer literate – specifically Excel, MS Word, Power Point;
• SAP user know-how (MM module – handling PO’s, FC’s, call-offs, etc.).
• Great Team;
• Motivating salary;
• Performance bonuses;
• Meal tickets;
• Sport allowance;
• Private insurance;
• Training & personal development plan;
• New office space & all necessary resources.
If you think you are a proper candidate, please send your CV and Cover Letter in English to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position for which you are applying.
PETROM-Moldova S.R.L. being an equal opportunity employer, therefore this position is open to both women and men on a non-discriminatory basis.
Only applicants who meet the requirements will be invited for interview.