• Coordinates all activities for the successful Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning of the project within project schedules and contractual requirements.
• Oversees all coordination between vendors, Engineering, sub-contractors to ensure the smooth Commissioning of the process plant.
• Decisions limited to the scope of the pre-commissioning and commissioning of the project.
Candidate shall have experience managing site supervisors and take key decisions, which affect the project scope.
• Supervises Commissioning Team.
• Supervises Operations & Maintenance team.
• Degree in an engineering discipline from a recognized institution.
• A minimum of 10 years of work experience and not less than 5 years in management of on-site installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities under similar scale projects within oil and gas industry.
• Experience as a Project Commissioning Manager on large EPC Projects.
• Preferable to have work experience in construction projects of at least 1 year in the Republic of Iraq
• Fluent in English.