- University Degree.
- Fluent in Romanian, Russian and English written and verbal expression.
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office, Google Drive docs, being able to work on PC and MAC OS.
- Required work experience is minimum 2 year in a relevant field.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Amiable, punctual and with a presentable aspect.
- Driver licence cat.B (own car will be as advantage).
- Handling the documentation flow of the company.
- Assisting the employees of the company with their needs and requests.
- Reception, processing and distribution of information (phone calls, e-mail, printing).
-Assist with planning corporate events and meetings, make travel arrangements.
- Planning office expenses, creating and keeping the monthly budget and purchasing everything for the office.
- Full-time employment.
- Attractive salary.
- Full Social Package.
- A young and friendly work team.
If you think you are qualified, learn more about how you can join our team and the experiences you will gain that will last you a lifetime, sending letter to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sending your CV, you SUBMIT the consent to be processed your personal data. Regarding the access to the personal data transmitted, we inform you that only the personnel of the HR department will have access for recruitment purposes.