Team Leader .NET
Lithuanian company established in 2001, develops high-quality, efficient and reliable information systems for large and medium-sized organizations. Although much time has passed, the goal has remained the same - to provide reliable and effective solutions..
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field;
● 5+ years of experience in development with Microsoft technologies:
○ .NET and C#
○ .NET WEB API and WCF
○ Entity framework with LINQ
○ MS SQL
● 2+ Experience using a front-end technology stack (Angular, React). Experience in typescript and knockout.js is an advantage (we use those);
● Ability and willingness to help form and lead a team (purely on a technical level).
● Developing both the backend and the frontend of new web systems alongside the Lithuanian team;
● Maintaining code quality and readability, performing code reviews;
● Helping to form and lead (on a technical level) the Chisinau team.
The company offer:
● Visual studio 2019 enterprise edition;
● MSDN subscription for up to X dollars on Azure (for your personal development and testing);
● A supportive team working remotely;
● The perspective for a growing team in Chisinau;
● A workplace in a modern hub (for example Tekwill);
● Free lunch;
● A week long business trip to meet and work alongside the team here;
● The opportunity to customize your workstation based on your needs;
● Working with relatively new and modern technical stacks and technologies.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code NET in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.