Technical Manager CIS Countries
The company is a global chemical company with more than 50 years of experience. They develop intelligent solutions for complex markets and industries.
● Ensure technical, agronomic advise for Agro clientele throughout the CIS region;
● Act as an agronomic hotline for customers throughout the region;
● Promote Agro products and position;
● Make regular customer visits throughout the region;
● Establish and manage demo plots and conduct field and other promotional, public events throughout the region;
● Conduct field trials for new products throughout the region;
● Come up with new product registration and development initiatives based on customers demand, market analysis and trends;
● Provide necessary support for product registration team throughout the region;
● Act as local focal point in the region where appropriate and necessary;
● Train distribution and customers in how to utilize Agro products;
● Provide permanent agronomic support for the sales team;
● Manage customer technical claims;
● Prepare and deliver presentations and training sessions: indoor and outdoor;
● Represent the company at different levels throughout different countries.
● Hands-on, field agronomic experience
● Experience in creating and managing demo plots and field days
● Experience in budgeting, some basic concepts
● Experience of working in a corporate environment
● High work ethics of working independently with limited supervision
● Initiative and entrepreneurship spirit is encouraged
● Proactive attitude in serving customers throughout the region
● Available and able to travel throughout the region
● Good presentation skills
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Agriculture (crop protection, horticulture, etc)
● 5-10 years of experience within the industry.
● Proficiency in Russian and basic knowledge of English.
The company offer: Competitive compensation Package, based on experience and skills.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code TCIS in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.