Drive the Global Finance in Emerging Markets!
Passionate specialists in the banking and audit field, junior candidates and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Get accustomed to an International working environment, being active in engaging assignments, learn teamwork on a cross-country level, be part of a dynamic and dedicated team, professional development in the financial consulting field, knowledge of Emerging Markets.
Training will be provided in every aspect of the Junior Financial Analyst’s day to day activities, from a neat mentor.
What are the envisioned responsibilities?
• Collect data and perform research on financial institutions in the emerging markets of developing countries
• Review financial statements of financial institutions
• Calculate and analyze ratios based on financial statements
• Compile information requests for the reviewed banking institutions
• Assist in performing quantitative and qualitative data analysis
• Assist in measuring credit, market, operational, and liquidity risks
• Research banking sector in different countries
• Develop conclusions based on data analysis and research findings
• Work with Senior Bank Analysts to produce reports of the reviewed banks from the targeted countries
• Provide comments and recommendations on research findings
What do you need to perform well in this position?
• University degree in finance, banking, statistics or other relevant field
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform in tight schedules
• Excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills
• Good knowledge of standard office software (e.g. Word, Excel, Browsers)
• Fluency in English and Russian
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV online to http://bfconsulting.com/about/vacancies/. Adding a cover letter would be considered an advantage.
The deadline for submission is 31.10.2019.
Kindly be informed that it might take up to 5-7 days for us to process your application, if by that time we have not reached out to you, your inquiry has not been successful. Thank you for your application!