Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications
Join Gilat Satellite Networks Software Engineering Team
Gilat brings together outstanding people from diverse backgrounds to solve real communication problems for commercial and government organizations all over the world.
Whether you’re fresh out of university or an experienced professional, Gilat can offer you an extensive range of career opportunities.
• Computer science Bachelor’s degree
• Fluency in English-Mandatory
• Experience of developing Client-Server Applications: C++ / Java / C# or another OOP language
• Java Technologies & Tools: Hibernate, Spring, Maven, Eclipse
• Analytic and algorithmic thinking
• Good communication skills and teamwork, responsibility and commitment.
• Unix/Linux (GUI and CLI)
• Bash scripting
• Good knowledge of Rest API, XML, JSON, SVN
• Basic knowledge of SNMP protocol
• Experience in task and bug tracking (Jira)
• Experience in continues integration (Hudson/Jenkins)
• Performance-specific tools (JMeter)
• SQL scripting: PL/pgSQL, PLV8, SQL (PostgreSQL)
• Client-Server application development
• Automatic tests development
• SQL queries writing and testing
• Developing of special documentations like HLD/LLD/FIP etc.
• Development execution in expected time and resources budgets
• Ensure expected quality of the proposed solutions
We offer you:
• An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning
experience in our company
• Professional Trainings on Gilat Satellite Networks technologies and practice in our fully equipped
• A competitive salary linked to your performance
• Private medical insurance
• Lunch compensation
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.