The company is a full-service digital agency established in 2002 from Denmark. The company is owned by key employees and brings together +100 creative, analytical and technical minds.
● Establish a sound technical strategy and approach for assigned projects to create custom Drupal applications;
● Provide task estimates for technical solutions and tasks;
● Collaborate with Project Managers to evaluate project scheduling and resource planning;
● Develop technical plans and functional specification documents for Drupal projects
● Evaluate Drupal module solutions, features, and related technologies that can augment and improve custom applications;
● Maintain release management schedules for assigned projects;
● Assist with scoping and pricing (estimating) custom development and support projects;
● Collaborate with Project Management team to define milestones and completion points on custom builds.
● 2+ years experience working with and building custom web applications;
● 2+ years experience designing and building custom Drupal implementations;
● Knowledge about the Drupal API and application framework, including module and theme layer, and ability to create pragmatic custom technology solutions founded on Drupal best practices;
● Ability to work on multiple projects;
● Ability to program custom Drupal modules and configure Drupal applications
The company offer:
● Interesting and complex projects;
● Competitive salary;
● Challenging and varied work;
● Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth;
● Excellent team-oriented and international working environment.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code SAS in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.