Big Data Engineer
Our aim is to become a Centre of Excellence for Big Data & Analytics, Cloud solutions, Internet
of Things and vv Intelligence, enabling our customers to use the best technologies and tools to
accelerate their business, shorten their time to market, be agile and innovative.
We value open-minded people who take pride in their work and want to
make a difference. If you share our passion for big data and want to be part of a growing team
where you can grow both professionally and personally, please come talk to us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Develop big data solutions for near real-time stream processing, as well as batch processing on the Big Data platform;
● Work with business domain experts, data scientists and application developers to identify data that is relevant for analysis and develop a scalable solution;
● Keep up to date with new developments in the big data ecosystem and learn new technologies;
● Ensure on-time quality deliverable with ability to coordinate effectively with the rest of the team;
● Good understanding of (one or more): system design, distributed systems, database systems,cloud infrastructure, security, performance optimizations;
● Ability to create simple, elegant design;
● Able to pick up a new language or framework in very short time;
● 4+ years of general software programming experience; at least one year of industry experience;
● Experience with Hadoop eco-system (MapR, Hbase, Hive);
● Experience with large scale distributed computing, API design for distributed services;
● Knowledge of SQL and conventional databases;
● Experience in NOSQL technologies like Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB;
● Understanding of cloud, and distributed systems principles, including load balancing, networks, scaling, in-memory vs. Disk.
Project & Benefits:
● The end client is a multinational company in the manufacturing industry, located in Switzerland.;
● You can work from our office in Cluj or remote, except for 3 days every 2 months when you’ll work from our client onsite.;
● We offer a very attractive salary package, work flexibility and the opportunity to grow professionally..
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy “Big Data Engineer” in the subject line or resume.