Senior Application Specialist
Foreign company specialized in IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive ent-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions.
● Manage the day-day operation of the Application Support team, work assignment and scheduling;
● Providing technical direction and expertise in areas of application/software fixes, tuning, monitoring, troubleshooting, deployments, support, and documentation of standards and procedures for the administration and maintenance of all supported environments;
● Support and maintenance of the core banking applications;
● Perform core banking system configuration, parameterization, version upgrades and maintenance;
● Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications;
● Participate in the process of integrating and releasing new application/software functionality, ensuring all service acceptance and operational deliverables have been successfully developed and agreed prior to handover, through the formal change management processes;
● Troubleshooting a complex transactional application system based on MS SQL;
● Design, implement and maintain functional reports in Visual Studio, Reporting Services
● Manage requests for IT application/system access, ensuring full compliance to agreed security policies and procedures.
● A University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering;
● 5+ years of relevant IT experience, 3+ years in application support experience;
● Strong understanding of Client Server application environment with advanced capability to read write and execute SQL statements/scripts and diagnose data issues:
● Experience in the analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of application systems based on SQL Server:
● Strong understanding of relational databases and object-oriented programming;
● Knowledge of Microsoft products and Microsoft SQL Server tools;
● Strong understanding of Core Banking Applications:
The company offer:
● A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties;
● Challenging and varied work;
● Flat management structure;
● Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth;
● Excellent team-oriented and international working environment.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code SAS in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.