Petrom-Moldova is looking for a full time position of Team Leader Card Sales.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Ensure the medium term/operational strategy of the card business line in the sales territory and of the customers as well as implement the strategy;
• Maximization of the profit margin in the sales territory;
• Competition activity monitoring/prevision on the business line;
• Develop sales strategy in alignment with management and peers;
• Define the strategy and activities in alignment with management, ensure cross country perspective
• Market analysis of the competitors;
• Market relevant suggestions for product improvement.
• Ensure and if necessary contribute to the acquisitions of Petrom card/wholesale customers and to the client service (field work/indoors service for the sales territories, intermediate, vendor, etc);
• Administration of card contracts and payment terms;
• Ensure the dunning process/risk management for Petrom Cards customers;
• Reporting the card operations results (sales, customer/transaction number);
• Reporting the cost and sales budget deviations and possible actions to correct the negative deviations.
• Analyze sales statistics; prepare reports;
• Control, motivate and develop his team, make proposals for the efficient management of the human resources available;
• Receiving requests and complaints from customers / authorities, formulating responses (analysis);
• Educational requirements: University degree;
• Work experience in the sales field: 5 -8 years;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in personnel management, business and project management, planning and budgeting;
• Proven track record in delivering results in a challenging business environment;
• Leadership skills and negotiations skills;
• Excellent organizational, conceptual and analytical skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Flexibility and willingness for business travel;
• Languages: English, Romanian, Russian;
• Computer literate;
• Skills of conflict resolution and crisis situations;
• Driving license – B category.
• Great Team;
• Motivating salary;
• Performance bonuses;
• Meal tickets;
• Sport allowance;
• Private health insurance;
• Training & personal development plan;
• Service car + laptop + phone;
• New office space and equipments.
If you think you are a proper candidate, please send your CV with photo and Cover Letter in English to the following email address: email@example.com , specifying the position for which you are applying.
Only applicants who meet the requirements will be invited for interview.