Company Overview: A great wine company from Moldova. One of the main player in the market.
PRODUCTION TOP Manager (Wine Industry)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Plan the production for the manufactory and determine the human resources and material required, this professional will open a new production from ground up in Chisinau
● Estimate Production Costs, set production budgets, manage production budgets, implement cost control programs
● oversee the manufacturing process and make sure that production lines are running smoothly and efficiently
● work closely with supervisors and maintenance staff to plan work, set targets and make sure the finished products meet quality standards
● Ensure that production stays on schedule and within budget
● Create ways to make the production process more efficiently
● Fix any production problems
● Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position, production manager, preferably in wine or food production;
● Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
● Knowledge of process improvement techniques/knowledge of business, finance and management principles
● Knowledge of human resource principles and practice/machines and tools
● Knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting company (search4staff.com) email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code DP0 in the subject line or resume.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.