Petrom-Moldova is looking for a full time position of Team Leader Product Supply & Logistics.
• Secure optimal interface with Retail and Commercial Business Units for assuring all necessary products, including the necessary logistical services (transport and storage) by taking into consideration costs, quality and dates and all legislative and company-specific provisions and regulations.
• Ensure implementation at local level the decisions from Group in Petrom Moldova S&L area.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Contribute in formulating long/ medium and short term operational strategy for schedule fuel intercompany supply from Petrom’s Refineries & external sources
• Monitor the logistics scheduling and input/correct intercompany supply orders according to market optimization;
• Provides planning and delivery according to the monthly schedule for supply quantities of related sources;
• Advise technically well-founded planning bases for Petrom Moldova as part of the planning process for products purchase prices and quantities (MTP, budget, forecasts and linear optimization programs);
• Represent/ participate in negotiation of (framework) product supply agreements ;;
• Represent/ participate in agreements negotiations with logistics service providers in Moldova together with PSS as well as in accordance with existing guidelines;
• Monitor market trends and make sure that the netback optimization process is efficiently running and results are implemented by advising PSS;
• Monitoring and analysis of market trends relating to products, on the relevant market (MD) as well as outside the relevant market;
• Analyze financial information and recommends improvement to PSL;
• Lead, motivate and develop professional growth opportunities for direct/ indirect subordinate employees;
• Make sure that processes are defined and executed in line with company policy, internal controlling standards and all legal requirements;
• Educational requirements: university degree & solid industry background;
• Experience in supply and logistics business: 7-10 years in Oil & Gas Industry;
• Management skills and experience: 5-7 years’ experience;
• Capability of multi - cultural approach;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical skills to structure complex analyses methods;
• Ability to manage direct reports as well as large number of project team members which are not direct reports, leading a team to excellent results;
• Advanced skills in negotiation techniques and negotiation experience;
• Languages: Fluency in English, Romanian, Russian;
• Computer literate;
• Driving license – B category.
• Great Team;
• Motivating salary;
• Performance bonuses;
• Meal tickets;
• Sport allowance;
• Private health insurance;
• Training & personal development plan;
• Service car + laptop + phone.
If you think you are a proper candidate, please send your CV with photo and Cover Letter in English to the following email address: email@example.com, specifying the position for which you are applying.
Only applicants who meet the requirements will be invited for interview.