Petrom-Moldova S.R.L is looking for a full time position of Sales Department Manager.
• Manage Retail Sales operations, according to Company standards and Moldova legal frame;
• Coordination and control of Expert Area Management Team
• Responsible for Dealers management and assessment of KPI’, based on Petrom’s internal procedures and regulations; • Responsible for Management of FS owners rental contracts, negotiation with current & potential filling station owners on issues like: rent formulas, cost coverage, compensations, development scenarios;
• Responsible for fuel sales and margin budgeting and monitoring, on company and Filling Station level
• Responsible for Non-Oil Business sales and margin on FS level
• Responsible for Profit & Loss accounts on FS level, as well on P&L partners/rented stations level
• Developing the network of filling stations within area assigned, as well as expansion at the country sides as well as continuous network optimization;
• Develop and implement training programs for dealers, chiefs of stations and FS staff;
• Organizing ad-hoc trainings according to the Petrom standards and requirements;
• Investigation of non-standard situations, claims, breaches and other non-compliant activities;
• Direct responsible for fuel stock management, on company and on FS level;
• Participate as part of Retail team, when fuel and NOB campaigns are created & implemented
• Communicate with Local Public Authorities on issues related to authorizations, permits, licenses, permissions and claims;
• Increase profitability through an optimal sales plan and cost-cutting awareness;
• Crisis management in urgent and stringent matters. Mobilizing and coordination of emergency teams in special cases (immediate filling station takeover, police investigations, asset loss, damages, accidents, etc).
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
• Educational requirements: University degree (Economics, Technical);
• Work experience in the sales field: 5-7 years preferable in retail oil &energy industry filed);
• Management experience: at least 5 years in people management or/ and in managing project based teams;
• Experience in the field of sales business or other international sales and project activities Retail or oil industry experience is preferred;
• Languages: Fluency in English, Romanian, Russian;
• Computer literate;
• Driving license – B category;
• Business oriented person with good communicational skills;
• Willingness to deliver results and to influence decision processes;
• People management capabilities;
• Team leader competencies.
If you think you are a proper candidate, please send your CV and Cover Letter in English to the following email address: email@example.com , specifying the position for which you are applying.
Please include “Sales Department Manager” in the subject of your Email.
Only applicants who meet the requirements will be invited for interview.