Customer Service Agent
- Official employment;
- Opportunities for growth;
- 5-7 days of free training (3-5 hours per day);
- Competitive targeted salary from 11 000 MDL;
- Tea, coffee as much as you need.
• Advanced communication skills in English (speak/write B2 – C2)
• Previous work experience in a similar role is an asset
• Previous work experience with USA, Canadian and/or European clients is welcomed
• Work shift: 4 PM - 12:30 AM (30-min break)
• Computer literacy (full use of Browsers, E-mail, Office applications)
• Punctual and committed to continuous learning, self-improvement, and growth
• Commitment to long-term employment
Your skills and abilities:
• Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and high-pressure situations
• Keyboard typing speed of 40 WMP.
We invite all interested candidates to submit their CVs in English via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line - "Customer Service Agent".