Foreign company specialized in IT field.
● Testing new features released by development team;
● A proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and QA to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end;
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
● Outstanding project and time management skills;
● Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done;
● You don’t need to be a senior software engineer, but technical background is a plus.
● Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals;
● Drive features release from planning, definition to release;
● Martian release notes and any additional required documentation;
● Coordinate releases with support and customers;
● Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases;
● Maintain and update existing features;
● Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with your design and engineering teams.
The company offer:
● Competitive salary;
● Amazing team to work with;
● Official employment in an IT Company in a dynamic startup environment.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code PM3 in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.