International company in Tobacco field is looking for a person to manage various online marketing activities and social media campaigns, as RRP Social Media Executive.
Reduced-Risk Products ("RRP") is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes such as IQOS.
● Monitor and engage social media operations on a day-to-day basis through social listening of trends & news, and community engagement, when appropriate, to enhance brand credibility and product visibility;
● Stay on top of social platform developments and best practices in an effort to push innovative concepts and test & learn campaigns;
● Work with internal partners (Customer Care, Marketing, External Affairs, etc.) to identify engagement opportunities and inflows strategy in order to ensure community growth;
● Proactively inform global internal stakeholders of potential issues on social media;
● Provide feedback to our product and business teams about the needs and successes on social media in the market;
● Liaise with internal product, marketing, brand, customer care and legal teams, as well as agency & platform partners, to identify and develop content opportunities and ensure integration with communications strategies & plans;
● Demonstrate sound judgment in handling customer care and, if needed, respond in a timely manner to information requests or complaints;
● Manage recurring social media reporting;
● Create and maintain social content calendar, write, edit, and manage written and visual compelling content for social publishing and community management activities.
● Higher education (university degree in marketing, management or economics is a plus);
● Experience with FMCG industry with expertise in promo force and brand marketing;
● Language Skills: Russian/Romanian – fluent, English – upper intermediate and higher;
● Fluency in Social Media Tools and Trends.
WHAT WE OFFER:
● You will get unique development opportunities;
● You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues;
● You will get competitive level of compensation.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code SME in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.