International company in Tobacco field is looking for a person to execute a complete support of logistics & administrative issues, as Logistics Assistant.
● Managing the document flow: contracts with partners, fiscal invoices, other documentation; maintenance of documents’ registries;
● Primary accounting: creations of fiscal invoices, material write off, basic reporting;
● Material movement and vendor creation in SAP;
● Coordinate and control Logistics & Warehousing Services Providers' (LWSP) performance;
● General administrative & logistics support to organization.
● University degree (Logistics, Accounting, Finance, Economics);
● Experience in international supply chain/logistics (preferably in multinational company) will be a plus;
● Language skills: Romanian/Russian – fluent; English – good command;
● Proficient user of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel;
● SAP software knowledge is a significant advantage;
● Strong analytical skills;
● Quick learner;
● Strong communication skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
WHAT WE OFFER:
● You will get unique development opportunities;
● You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues;
● You will get competitive level of compensation.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code LA in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.