International company in Tobacco field is looking for a person to manage and implement Customer Care programs and ensure that the customer services delivered meet consumer expectations and correspond to our strategy and internal standards, as RRP Customer Care Executive.
Reduced-Risk Products ("RRP") is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes such as IQOS.
● Preparation and implementation of Customer Care programs;
● Daily tracking of Customer Care programs implementation with further solving of appeared issues;
● Weekly & monthly reporting of Customer Care key indicators and activities;
● Localization of global Customer Care activities;
● Budget tracking of commercial activities;
● Project timelines tracking for commercial activities;
● Providing administrative assistance in commercial activities deployment.
● Higher education (university degree in marketing, management or economics is a plus);
● Experience with FMCG industry with expertise in promo force and brand marketing;
● Language Skills: Russian/Romanian – fluent, English – upper intermediate and higher;
● Proficient user of Microsoft Office products.
WHAT WE OFFER:
● You will get unique development opportunities;
● You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues;
● You will get competitive level of compensation & social package.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code CCE in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.