We are a fast-growing Canadian moving company. We provide residential and commercial relocation services.
If you have passion for problem solving and providing world-class customer service, then we want to talk to you!
We are a growing Canadian Moving Company and are looking for a talented customer satisfaction and claims resolution specialist.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
1) Handling and resolving customer complaints in a timely manner:
• research, investigate, negotiate, and resolve of all types of customer complaints via telephone, email;
• analyze complaints to determine root cause, interact with customers to ensure the most appropriate resolution for both the company and the customer;
• handle escalated telephone calls from customer service team to ensure a positive outcome;
• ability to display empathy and deal with difficult customers;
• ensure customers are satisfied with the services offered by the company;
• properly document the account with necessary details and follow up information;
• work collaboratively with internal departments to resolve customer complaints and escalate to management when necessary.
2) Collect and process customer feedbacks and testimonials.
3) Monitor company’s online reputation:
• Foster positive online reviews;
• Address and fix online negative reviews promptly.
4) Prepare weekly and monthly reports and statistics.
5) Research and propose initiatives for claims policy improvements.
6) Research and propose initiatives for claims prevention.
7) Promote a positive overall customer experience with ALL customers and agents.
• Conflict Management;
• Customer Focus.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 2 years of customer resolution/problem solving experience required.
• Proven ability to deal with difficult customers.
• Demonstrates superior oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office and multiple computer applications required.
• Strong typing skills required.
• Ability to manage competing priorities and responsibilities.
• Excellent organization and follow-up skills.
• motivational salary,
• bonuses applicable after 3 to 6 months of continuous and successful work,
• prospect of becoming the Customer Satisfaction Manager
We invite all interested candidates to submit their CVs in English via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line - " Customer Satisfaction & Resolution Specialist".