Petrom-Moldova is looking for a full time position of Expert Area Management.
• Coordination and control of all Filling stations from an area concerning achieving the right performance in line with Petrom’s internal rules and regulations;
• Participation in the country filling stations strategy to secure and extend the market position in Petrom's filling stations operations;
• Continuous control of stock status at the filling stations;
• Evaluation of stock disagreements;
• Reaching and exceeding budgetary targets;
• Development and applying of the training programs for dealers, filling station managers, filling station personnel;
• Training "on the spot" in line with the requirements and standards of Petrom/OMV;
• Control and sanction dealers and filling station heads for breaches of procedures and internal regulations of Petrom Moldova;
• Provide advising service in representing the Petrom/OMV in FS regarding marketing activities and promotional campaigns;
• Assist Department Manager in obtaining operative data from AM region when urgent data needed;
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
• University degree;
• Experience in sales/training or other similar position;
• Fluent in English, Romanian and Russian;
• Driving license – B category;
• Good PC (MS- Excel, Word, Power Point) knowledge;
• Strong disciplined & behavior;
• Multitask handling abilities;
• Crisis manager & conflict solver;
• Ready for travelling & permanent availability;
• Result oriented;
• Pro-active and team player.
• Great Team;
• Motivating salary;
• Performance bonuses;
• Meal tickets;
• Sport allowance;
• Training & personal development plan;
• Service car + laptop + phone.
If you think you are a proper candidate, please send your CV with photo and Cover Letter in English to the following email address: email@example.com , specifying the position for which you are applying.
Only applicants who meet the requirements will be invited for interview.